Subtvilesi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Zombies Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c When the world is in shambles, plagued by a zombie outbreak, only the strong will survive, but just how much determination will it take? Will Luke and his crew have enough ambition and ammunition to stay alive long enough to save the human race?
This is at least a solid 5 in my book, I gave it 6 because the average is unjustly low. I was surprised to see it rated so low on average when I checked the imdb site. If you are a horror fan and like zombie movies, it was definitely worth watching.
If you&#39;re looking for a good zombie movie stay away from this awful film. If there was a script (which I doubt) I assume there was no money in the budget for a script supervisor to monitor continuity. The inconsistencies and time line mistakes drove me crazy. If there was there was a script, I hope the author never writes again. The acting was some of the worst I&#39;ve ever seen.<br/><br/>Zombies is almost completely lacking in anything original or creative. Even the name is lazy. There&#39;s one scene that I have to give some credit for and that was the one involving a combine. It was the one interesting minute in the whole movie and it was, literally, a minute.<br/><br/>If you&#39;re looking for a movie full of unintentional hilarity…this is the one for you! I haven&#39;t laughed that hard at a movie in years. It may end up a cult classic as one of those &quot;so ridiculously stupid it&#39;s funny&quot; movies. My suggestion is to wait for it to come on SyFy or Netflix and turn it on when you need a good laugh.

Dr. Dimensionpants in hindi 720pEpisode 1.65 downloadOgon movie mp4 downloadCross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon full movie in hindi 720pDownload hindi movie The DesignerOne Piece: The Movie full movie in hindi free download mp4Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Cannonball Run full movie in hindi free downloadfree download Episode 11.7Moonbeam City full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.